Advertisement

Fluttershy REACTS to the Sonic Movie Trailer (... I'm sorry in advance)

Fluttershy REACTS to the Sonic Movie Trailer (... I'm sorry in advance) FOLLOW ME:

Ooof had to reupload, my bad lovelies. D:

HONESTLY (AND PURE HONESTLY) I only did this reaction video just so yall can know how much I don't approve of this Sonic design so dang much. Why must they always disrespect my boy Sonic like this. I'm so sorry for advance for all of this - hopefully the pony cringe can cancel the cringe of the Sonic cringe. 😂


JOIN THE MELONY FANCLUB TODAY!


I do not own the character "Fluttershy". Fluttershy belongs to Hasbro. This is just a silly parody using my voice acting to have fun! The use of the character is within fair use and entertainment purposes only.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Wanna be part of the #MelonyMondayDoodle in the video?
★ JOIN THE VANNAMELON AMINO TODAY!! ★


▬▬▬▬

FACECAM CREDIT:
MinaNina (Art)


YoloxSage




INTRO ANIMATED BY:


First illustration: bloss


Second illustration: Tina Nawrocki


OUTRO CREDITS:
Music by QumuMusic


First illustration: doctor-g


Second illustration: charicaiture


▬▬▬▬

FOLLOW ME HERE!
⊹ Twitter:
⊹ Instagram:
⊹ Amino:

- Contact me at VannamelonBusiness@gmail.com

vannamelon,Fluttershee,Fluttershy,Fluttershy plays,Fluttershy Reacts,My Little Pony,Sonic,Sonic the Hedgehog,Sanic,Reaction,MLP,Sonic Movie,Sonic the Hedgehog Movie,Sonic Movie 2019,

Post a Comment

0 Comments