Advertisement

COLLEGE VLOG #12 | I Have Some Exciting News!, Finishing up on Work, Having a HUGE SALE! COME SHOP!

COLLEGE VLOG #12 | I Have Some Exciting News!, Finishing up on Work, Having a HUGE SALE! COME SHOP! #COLLEGEVLOG #SOPHOMORESZN
Hey loves!
School is almost over! In this weeks vlog I'm just working on some of the last assignments for this semester. I also share some exciting news. I hope you guys enjoy the video! If you have any video suggestions leave them down below!

Don’t forget to like, comment & subscribe!

SHOP MY STORE FOR LIP GLOSS & LASHES!

USE CODE: YTFAM FOR 15% OFF!

FOLLOW MY BUSINESS INSTAGRAM:
Shopnayasbeautybar

Social Media:
Instagram: shanayaoshea
Snapchat: nayaaaaa1

Business Inquiries: nayaaaaaaaaa1@gmail.com

vlog,college,college vlog,passed exam,starbucks,starbucks drink,college sophomore,sophomore,end of school,vlogger,college vlogger,

Post a Comment

0 Comments