Advertisement

Best And Worst Of Being A Professional Athlete.... A CANDID CONVERSATION - RAW - EP4

Best And Worst Of Being A Professional Athlete.... A CANDID CONVERSATION - RAW - EP4 Let's talk about some of the struggles and sacrifices it takes to compete at this level in mountain biking. Don't get me wrong, I love my job, but it's not always rainbows and butterflies. When I am having the most success in my racing career, is actually when things become the hardest because it's so damn hard to maintain that level.  Check it out!

Follow Me On Instagram:
Subscribe To My YouTube Channel:

Mountain Biking,Red Bull Athlete,Red Bull,Trek Bikes,Olympic Athlete,Emily Batty,Emily Batty Training,Emily Batty Coach,Trek Top Fuel,Tucson Arizona,Training,Professional Cyclist,

Post a Comment

0 Comments