Advertisement

Before & After Sunrise Chest of Drawers Blended Paint

Before & After Sunrise Chest of Drawers Blended Paint I have a difficult time getting happy about painting a piece of furniture that isn't my exact color choice. I went with a suggestion from a follower on my Instagram [link below] and through using the blending technique, I began to get happy about this revamp. I used Dixie Belle Paint's Daisy, Flamingo, Peony and Caviar and made a custom color. I started out with just one layer and then went back in after each layer dried and added water and misted the project and my brush and the paint in the container and kept going over the piece section by section until I liked what I saw. The water mister is your friend. Make sure it is the fine mister and not a regular mister.
We sell Dixie Belle Paint in our store The Other Side Vintage and online.



the other side vintage,tallahassee,dixie belle paint,blending,blending aint,furniture flipper,painted furniture,water mister,water mister paint,zan,instagram,facebook,how to,diy,handpainted,

Post a Comment

0 Comments