Advertisement

Because If I can't fly the Blenheim, you can be damn sure I'll avenge ... it ?

Because If I can't fly the Blenheim, you can be damn sure I'll avenge ... it ? ► Twitter -
► Instagram -

I just wanted to fly the Blenheim. But instead I became a BFV AsGuardians of the Battlefield?? by flying the BF5 BF109? Bit of a weird video but i haven't posted in a while you see so I had to do *something*... Only in Battlefield 5

Recorded with Nvidia 2080 Ti RTX in Ultra settings
Map is Twisted Steel, on Breakthrough

► Members/Patreon -
► Discord -
► SPECIAL Wingmen Mug -

#Battlefield #BF5 #BFV #NeverBeTheSame #NotMyBattlefield #EveryonesBattlefield

Battlefield,Five,BF5,BFV,Plane,Fighter,Gameplay,Tips,Tricks,Bomber,Tutorial,Battlefield 1,Battlefield 5,Battlefield V,JackFrags,Spitfire,BF109,Blenheim,Junkers,JU-88,JU-87,Stuka,Mosquito,Allies,Axis,Germans,British,World War 2,WW2,Flying,Pilot,Avengers,Infinity War,Endgame,Messerschmitt,Luftwaffe,RAF,Asguardians,Guardians of the galaxy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments