Advertisement

Beat Saber - I Finally Played This Song... (Reality Check Through The Skull)

Beat Saber - I Finally Played This Song... (Reality Check Through The Skull) I finally did it, hopefully now I won't get any more comments about it...



Mapped by rickput
Get the chart here:

Check out my Twitch:

Have song suggestions? Or just want to have a little chat with me and others?
Join my Discord server!

My Twitter:

Beat,Saber,Custom,Songs,Full,Combo,Clear,100%,beatsaber,fun,fc,beat saber,virtual reality,beat saber vr,tempex beat saber undertale,tempex beat saber reality check through the skull,tempex reality check,tempex reality check through the skull,reality check through the skull,reality check through the skull beat saber,undertale,sans,tempex,reality check,undertale beat saber,custom songs,

Post a Comment

0 Comments