Advertisement

🌬️AQUARIUS♒ May 12-18, 2019 Think Positive in this situation ✨

🌬️AQUARIUS♒ May 12-18, 2019 Think Positive in this situation ✨ My name is Peechez and I have a gift of delivering messages from the devine thru tarot cards and my intuition.....The process is below on how to book a reading and I appreciate you allowing me to read for you. ❤️🃏🔮

Step 1: Choose the length of your reading
15 minutes = $10
30 minutes = $20

Step 2: Send payment to Cashapp @spiritconnections OR
Venmo @spiritconnections

Step 3 : Email me to book your reading and let me know if you want a
General (whatever messages come out)
Love reading : Single or relationship If relationship reading please give me your partners name and both zodiac signs (Couples only)
Work/Career reading
Family reading

EMAIL: spiritconnections999@gmail

Readings are pre recorded and emailed back to you.
***DONATIONS ARE APPRECIATED AND ACCEPTED
#tarot #aquarius #may2019 #spiritconnections

situation

Post a Comment

0 Comments