Advertisement

#120 Redoing another section of my succulent garden for the fourth time

#120 Redoing another section of my succulent garden for the fourth time LET'S PLANT!
EP 120 - Redoing another section of my succulent garden for the fourth time

Mt. Echeveria was one of my first landscaping work in my garden. The second one to be exact. In the original design, I just used it as a display area for my echeveria.

After undergoing several transformations, this little mound is back to its original purpose - serving as an echeveria display area.


Title and ending music:
"Open Those Bright Eyes"
Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License


I am on Patreon!


Plant Shop (AU only)


Please check out my other accounts:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:
Website:

Awesome music thanks to EpidemicSound

I tend to post a lot of non-video stuff on Facebook.

cerriscapades,let's plant,cerriscapes,cerrillo's xeriscaping escapades,lets plant,lets plant episode,garden ideas,diy garden,succulent garden,how to grow succulents,succulent plants soil mix,diy garden ideas,succulent garden design,succulent garden ideas,succulent garden bed,succulent gardening for beginners,succulent garden tour,garden ideas diy,garden ideas for small areas,garden ideas for landscaping,diy garden projects,

Post a Comment

0 Comments