Advertisement

MASSIVE Go!Go! Curry Challenge (x2) | Tokyo, JP

MASSIVE Go!Go! Curry Challenge (x2) | Tokyo, JP Good Video? Like/Fav & Share!!

One of the few challenge I did in my last trip to Japan!! I did order this "plate" the last time I was there, and it was awesome and delicious! Figured this trip I'd have to give a shot at eating 2 in one go..

ENJOY!!!

Follow me on Social!
FACEBOOK -
TWITTER -
INSTAGRAM -
TWITCH -
MERCH -

Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 22210
San Jose, CA 95151

Credits:
Evening Train by Pold
Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported (CC BY-SA 3.0)

Music promoted by Audio Library

Matt Stonie,Megatoad,Competitive Eating,Food Challenge,Speed Eating,Eating Challenge,Japanese Food,Japanese Curry,GoGo Curry,Japan,Tokyo,Tokyo Food,Japanese Food Challenge,Massive Food Challenge,

Post a Comment

0 Comments