Advertisement

I've Been Overweight My Entire Life Now I Lost 120+ In 9 Months

I've Been Overweight My Entire Life Now I Lost 120+ In 9 Months I've struggled with obesity my entire life. Since last June I've lost 120 pounds.

This video is an introduction to me and my channel. I share with you, one of the biggest and most powerful things I learned early in my journey. This changed everything for me. It can change everything for you!

I started this channel with the purpose of sharing what I've learned and am still learning to help as many of you as possible so you can your own personal war with obesity.

Please leave a like and subscribe!

Instagram
@heyitsromann

weight loss,fat loss,obesity,100 pounds,fat to fit,diet,fitness,believe,win,love yourself,positive mindset,fat2fit,practical fitness,positive thinking,encouragement,believe in yourself,fat loss journey,fitness journey,life change,mid life crisis,husky,fat child,morbidly obese,health risk,

Post a Comment

0 Comments