Advertisement

Everything Wrong With My Crazy Cheap C63 AMG + Revealing My $3,000 Headers & Exhaust!

Everything Wrong With My Crazy Cheap C63 AMG + Revealing My $3,000 Headers & Exhaust! My Cheap C63 AMG won't stop breaking. It literally broke while filming this video! Here's everything wrong with the cheapest C63 AMG in the county, my new long tube headers, and exhaust, and installing my first suspension mod.

Syncro design Monoball thrust arms from FCP Euro.


Check out Victory Road Performance and their complete lineup of Mercedes and AMG Performance parts.

Direct link to C63 AMG W204 Headers


Link to VRP


Follow me on Instagram @legitstreetcars


Check out my Amazon Garage -

Buy AMG Key tags and Decals here!

If you’d like to support the channel click on the Patreon or PayPal links below and include your email so I can say thanks!




C63 AMG,CHEAP C63,MERCEDES C63,AMG,legitstreetcars c63,HEADERS,PERFORMANCE EXHAUST,cheapest car in the us,BROKEN AMG CAR,autovlog c63,CHEAP MERCEDES,2009 C63,W204,E63,e55 amg,legitstree,

Post a Comment

0 Comments