Advertisement

Dreams Dominicus Room Tour (Preferred Club Swim Out Room)

Dreams Dominicus Room Tour (Preferred Club Swim Out Room) This is a tour of our room at Dreams Dominicus La Romana in the Dominican Republic. I’m working on a few other room tours, as I complete them, I’ll be sure to add the links here.

In the meantime, here is a link to my Instagram video I took of this exact same room, almost 2 years before this recent trip. Take note of how short the plants around the swim-out pool were, 2 years ago. Now they’re so much taller, giving the swim-out pool a more private feel.



If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask away.

Dreams Dominicus,Dreams Dominicus La Romana,Dreams Resorts,Dreams Dominicus Room Tour,Dreams Dominicus Swim Out Room,Dreams Dominicus Swim Up Room,Unlimited Vacation Club,Unlimited Vacation Club Member,All Inclusive Resort,Family All Inclusive Resort,Dominican Republic Resort,

Post a Comment

0 Comments