Advertisement

[3HC AMV] AOD x MP100 They’ve got their Darkside

[3HC AMV] AOD x MP100 They’ve got their Darkside Yup another 3HC AMV that I’ve participated in Elysium Studio’s discord which I used 3 hours to edit an AMV finished, I’m a little satisfied with this since I’ve finally use my time wisely and add a few effects in this, but I really want to hear y’all opinions so please comment and have a nice day!

And it’s the first time that I’ve used two animes in one AMV! It didn’t look good but at least I’ve tried :’D

Song: Darkside by grandson
Anime: Angels of Death, Mob Psycho 100 II

*DISCLAIMER*
I DO NOT OWN ANY CONTENT IN THIS VIDEO, THIS IS A FAN MADE VIDEO (NON-PROFIT) AND ARE NOT RELATED IN ANY WAY TO MYSELF OR EACH OTHER OUTSIDE OF IT. ALL CREDITS GOES TO THE RESPECTIVE AUTHORS/ARTISTS

Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.

Darkside

Post a Comment

0 Comments